Privacy & Disclosures
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
To comply with the recent FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I am following John Chow’s effective example as a blogger and disclosing the following. If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- I aim to make money from posts I put on this blog either through direct advertising or our ad network. Endorsement posts may have been compensated, but all opinions are of my own and I will be honest about my experience with the product or service.
- Links on this blog may be paid for, but do not constitute endorsement.
- I may receive products or services free for review or use with the understanding that I mention them on this blog. If I review the product or service it will be an honest assessment of my experience with the product or service.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such as use for financial profit, or to quote on my blog.
- There may be guest posts on my blog and it should be assumed any text written by another author follows the policies above.
- Just because I get paid to blog, tweet, etc. does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post or endorsement. My opinions will be formed on my own and will be honest based on the performance of a product or services rendered.